We provide all of the services of other full service brokers… at ½ the price!!!
We charge 1.5% listing fee… you do the math… save $1,500 for every $100,000 in sales price.
If you need a broker for a new home purchase, let us be your buyer’s broker and we will rebate ½ of our commission back to you… now that’s cash at closing! Again, you do the math… if you purchase a new home for $500,000, a typical commission earned by your broker is 3% or $15,000… if you pay cash we will rebate $7,500 back to you at closing! NOTE: If you are borrowing funds for the purchase of your new home we will pay your closing costs up to 50% of our commission. This amount must be disclosed to the lender as part of the settlement statement at closing as a buyer’s credit.
I know what you’re thinking… how do we do it? Volume… we will be the largest real estate company in Colorado Springs in the very near term… watch us!
Full service listing broker includes:
- Comprehensive market analysis of your property which provides a basis for your listing price
- “Refresh” option (at builder’s cost) to bring your property up to par
- Photo portfolio to showcase your property
- MLS listing with all of the links… realtor.com, etc.
- Signage and color flyers
- Open house… at your convenience
- By appointment only option… we are at every showing!
Full service buyer’s broker includes:
- What do you want and where do you want to live? We listen and have more options for you. Remember, we can build you a new home if you can ‘t find what you’re looking for. We are experts in lot select, construction loan to permanent financing, design and construction.
- What’s out there? Comprehensive market analysis based on your dream home parameters. Remember the old real estate axiom “Buyers are liars.”? Something may have caught your eye, so let’s take a look. You never know!
- Auto-email alerts when a new listing comes on the market that you may want to see.
- Is it a buyers’ market or a sellers’ market? What does the market say? We listen and provide both an objective standard (what does the data say) and a subjective standard (what do the tom toms say).
- We are seasoned negotiators. Sometimes how the deal is structured is the difference.